Parking at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is on the south side of the terminal entrance overlooking the Statue of Liberty.
|Parking Rates Effective April 2014|
|Short Term (Up to 1 Hour)||$7.00|
|Short Term (Up to 2 Hours)||$8.00|
|Short Term (Up to 6 Hours)||$13.00|
|Daily Rate (10 Hours)||$18.00|
|Overnight Rate (24 Hours)||$23.00|
|Day Rate After 1st Day (Multi Days)||$20.00|
Reservations are not needed to park and taxes are included in the rates. Parking resides in an outdoor lot with security. There is no upcharge for sport utility vehicles.
Payment is accepted by cash and the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Drop-off/ Pick-up Car Before/After Cruise
- Please keep your ticket with you during your cruise.
- At the completion of your cruise, please take your ticket to one of the blue pay station machines. These machines are located inside the terminal exit and at the pedestrian entrance to the parking lot.
- Bring cruise ticket and parking ticket to show guard to gain access to the lot.
- Parking fees must be paid before driving to the exit gate.
- If you need a cab after drop-off, call Future Car Group car service at (718) 858-1234 and tell them to pick you up at “Pier 12″ and wait at the Guard Booth.
For inquiries regarding Brooklyn Cruise Terminal parking, contact:
By email: Jason.Rubino@propark.com
By phone: (860) 527-2378